* ENGLISH WILL FOLLOW *
- Tie the loop of the Mamaloop around the handle of the baby carseat.
- Position the loop so that it does not end up under the handle of the shell when you wear the Mamaloop on your shoulder. The loop should be visible every time you use it and your baby's carseat should be placed so that your baby's face is always facing you.
- Adjust the Mamaloop with the adjustment slide so that you can comfortably support your baby's shell at your hip. You can wear the Mamaloop directly on your shoulder or even over the shoulder. The level of adjustment length will differ depending on the position chosen and / or your height. Make sure you do not have your child in the carseat when adjusting.
- On the ground, place your child in his shell and make sure that it is indeed attached according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Always keep your arm under the carseat handle to avoid falling or injury.
The product must be used according to the instructions for use above and in a non-abusive way. Mamaloop is not responsible for incorrect use of the product. The Mamaloop should only be used to support your baby's carseat.
Before each use, the customer must check the product to make sure that it is in good condition to support the shell and its child. Mamaloop has not been clinically tested. So, if you experience physical pain, we recommend that you stop using Mamaloop immediately .
You are responsible for removing the Mamaloop between each use to avoid any type of injury to your baby. The product is not a toy and you must not leave your baby unattended with the Mamaloop .
The Mamaloop is designed to be used exclusively with “shell” type child car seats and can support a total maximum weight of 40 pounds. Heavier weight will damage the product and make it unsafe for your child.
French versionInstructions for use:
1. Attach the Mamaloop buckle around the handle of the detachable infant car seat carrier.
2. Position the buckle such that it is not directly under the car seat handle when you place the Mamaloop on your shoulder. The buckle must be visible with each use, and the car seat shell must be positioned such that your baby is facing you.
3. Adjust the Mamaloop strap at the buckle so that you can comfortably support the car seat shell at hip level. You can wear the Mamaloop strap directly on your shoulder or diagonally, as a bandolier. The strap length adjustment will differ depending on the placement method selected, as well as your height. The infant must not be in the carrier when strap adjustments are made.
4. Place your child in the carseat while it is on the ground and ensure he / she is
properly attached in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Always keep your arm under the car seat handle as an additional safety precaution.
- This product must always be used in strict accordance with the above instructions.
- Mamaloop is not responsible for improper use of this product. The Mamaloop strap must only be used for its intended purpose as a carseat / baby carrier.
- Prior to each use, the product must be inspected to ensure it is in good condition and able to support the carseat shell and child.
- The Mamaloop strap has not been clinically tested. Therefore, if you experience pain or discomfort, you should immediately stop using the Mamaloop product.
- You are responsible for completely removing the Mamaloop from the car seat carrier after each use to avoid possible injury to your child This product is not a toy and you must not leave your child unattended with the Mamaloop.
- The Mamaloop was developed to be used exclusively with infant car seat units with detachable carrying shell and is intended to support a total maximum weight of 40 lbs / 18 Kg. A heavier weight could damage the product and render it unsafe for your child.