Warranty and additional information
* ENGLISH WILL FOLLOW *
30 day warranty with proof of purchase:
The warranty covers only manufacturing defects in the Mamaloop and not damage resulting from normal wear or improper use of the product. Normal wear and tear includes degradation or discoloration of the various materials following regular use.
No exchange is accepted after the date of purchase. If there is a manufacturing defect, refer to the warranty described above.
The processing time for your order is 1 to 5 working days after receipt of payment.
Please note that standard delivery does not offer the option of tracking the package and that Mamaloop is not responsible for delivery times established by Canada Post. These are very variable (between 3 days and 3 weeks) and depend on several factors over which we have no control.
By choosing standard delivery, you agree to the following:
- You will not be given a tracking number;
- We will not be able to provide information regarding the delivery time;
- We are not responsible for losses during delivery;
- It is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery address.
FOR SAFE AND FAST DELIVERY, we invite you to choose the DELIVERY WITH LOCATION NUMBER option. Thus, your order will be processed as a priority and you will receive your order within a short time after the purchase. This option also includes a tracking number to track the progress of your delivery.
Finally, Mamaloop is not responsible for additional customs fees when we receive your purchase. These costs are sometimes observed when sending outside the country.
30-day guarantee with proof of purchase:
- The guarantee only covers manufacturing defects in the Mamaloop product and does not cover damages relating to normal wear and tear, or from incorrect use of the product. Normal wear and tear includes wear and discolouration of the various materials resulting from normal use.
Thank you for supporting our enterprise. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram: Mamaloop Canada